AIR CONDITIONING SERVICE
Included in this price, you can have the oil in the air conditioning compressor replaced so you can benefit from a hygienic interior. You can also opt for the air conditioning assessment service, which involves checking the entire air conditioning system.
SIGNS OF A FAULTY AIR CONDITIONING SYSTEM
• Slow demisting. Have the cabin filter checked.
• Generation of cold air is irregular or too slow. Have an air conditioning assessment carried out by your PEUGEOT expert: it could be caused by a tiny gas leak. That could lead to the thermal cycle not working properly.
• The system is noisy: the compressor could be faulty. Have the belt checked.
• Poor distribution of cold air. Check the blower, it could be faulty.
DIFFERENT LEVELS OF FILTRATION
There are three categories of PEUGEOT filter* that offer different levels of protection against different types of pollutant: cabin particle filters, cabin carbon filters and cabin anti-allergen filters.
PEUGEOT IS HERE TO HELP
If you want to persistently combat the growth of bacteria (which cause allergies), microbes and bad odours, you will benefit from having the cabin filter changed by your PEUGEOT expert as part of the maintenance of your air conditioning system, as this will cleanse the interior.
• changing the cabin filter* every 15,000 km or at least once a year**.
• an assessment of the condition of your air conditioning system at least every two years.
• changing the drier every four years (or between 60,000 and 80,000 km)**.
• topping up the oil in the compressor before 100,000 km**.
• regularly cleaning the interior to constantly eliminate microbes and bad odours.
Speak to your PEUGEOT expert to find out which cabin filters are available for your car.*
It's all about averages. For data about your vehicle, speak to your PEUGEOT expert.**
RELIABILITY AND SAFETY OF PEUGEOT AIR CONDITIONING
PEUGEOT spare parts comply with the strict specifications of the air conditioning system in your vehicle and offer optimum performance.
PEUGEOT AND THE ENVIRONMENT
As a responsible manufacturer, PEUGEOT is actively involved in the disposal of harmful substances*. From the design of our cars to the recycling of used parts, PEUGEOT and its network are committed to being environmentally aware at every stage of the vehicle's life cycle*.
For more information, visit the site www.groupe-psa.com*