PEUGEOT workshop windscreen wiper service
WINDSCREEN WIPER SERVICE
An all-inclusive price covering parts and labour to change your wiper blades, giving you maximum visibility!
- Windscreen wiper blade kit
- Labour for installation
- Visual checks by PEUGEOT experts
- Report of work carried out
PEUGEOT IS HERE TO HELP
- Keep an eye on the direction of the spoiler during installation to ensure it will work efficiently. The spoiler has to be at the bottom, otherwise it will be useless.
- Take the time to de-ice your windscreen before use.
WHAT CAUSES WIPER BLADES TO WEAR?
The condition of the rubber blades is directly linked with how well they wipe away water!
- Persistent exposure to the sun, bad weather, pollution and extreme changes in temperature can alter the rubber blade and reduce its water-clearing performance.
- On a frozen windscreen, the blades can be damaged or even torn when the windscreen wipers are turned on.
THE RISKS OF USING WORN WINDSCREEN WIPERS:
- Scratches on the windscreen,
- Reduced visibility,
- Reduced concentration or excessive fatigue caused by visual and audible distractions,
- Your visibility is impeded, especially at night, in foggy weather or fine rain (vision is distorted by the headlights of passing cars).
Blades in good condition contribute to your safety and driving comfort.